Next Event Saturday, January 30th.
We have a few 2015 Event and Party shirts left. Purchase HERE.
Information for Athletes
No Baby, Leave the Socks On is an individual Ladies Only competition. There are Rx, Scaled and Party divisions. Knee socks are required (not really) and booty shorts are optional…but highly encouraged. Athletes may compete at an official Host or as a Free Agent if no Host is nearby. Free Agents can even form a Party Group and do No Baby together just like they are their own Host.
Information for Hosts
No Baby Leave the Socks On can be a small, fast, easy event for 20 athletes or a larger event for 100+ athletes that takes all day. It is up to you.
What’s in it for the Host?
- Hosts earn a percentage of registration revenue.
- Athletes love competing against the rest of the Country.
- Finding judges from your male population is a breeze.
- The website, registration and scoring systems are already built and ready to use.
- We design, buy and deliver shirts to the athletes.
- You keep 100% of the revenue from vendor booth and local sponsorships for your event.
- Hosting an event adds at least 20 pounds to your back squat. It’s science.
How Hosts Get Paid
Hosts earn a percentage of the registration fee based on the number of athletes registered at their location. We call this your “Host Share”:
- 10-29 = 30%
- 30-39 = 35%
- 40-49 = 40%
- 50-59 = 45%
- 60-infinity = 50%
Hosts also receive custom medals for their athletes…as long as there are 3 ladies registered in each division (Rx, Scaled and Party).
Hosts with more than 9 registered athletes earn additional event SWAG for each athlete.
Hosts are paid twice:
- We send a check for 1/2 of Host Share to arrive 1 week before the event.
- We send a check for balance the week after the event. The second check comes from the payment processor and may take 5-7 business days to arrive.
January 30 WODs
Ladies can register in the Rx, Scaled or Party Division.
8 Minutes to establish a 3 Rep Max (3RM) of the following movement:
- The first rep can start with the bar on the ground or from the hang. It’s up to the athlete.
- Clean can be squat or power.
8 Minute AMRAP
5 Thrusters (115/85/55)
- Normal competition standards for thrusters.
- Athlete must jump over the bar between burpees.
6 Minute AMRAP
8 Ground to Overhead (115/85/65)
24 Double Unders (Single Unders can be subbed 3:1 for Scaled and 2:1 for Party)
- Ground to Overhead is by any means necessary.
- Bring your own rope.
Use the score on WOD #2 as the tie breaker.
If the athletes also tied on WOD #2 the tie breaker is the score on WOD #3.
If the athletes are tied on WODs 2 and 3 they complete 20 burpee box jumps to a 14 inch box for time. The athlete with the fastest time wins.
Top 5 Ladies in each division compete in the Final WOD.
5 RFT (12 minute time cap)
5 Deadlifts (155/115/95)
10 Box Jumps (24/20/14)
10 Pull-Ups (Rx only)
- Bar starts on the ground. Tap and go reps are allowed. No bouncing.
- Box jumps must be on the same side of the box. No box-jump-overs.
- Athletes may step up and step down.
- Pull-ups are NOT chest to bar. Athletes must get their chin over the bar on every rep.