January 30 WODs
Ladies can register in the Rx, Scaled or Party Division.
8 Minutes to establish a 3 Rep Max (3RM) of the following movement:
- The first rep can start with the bar on the ground or from the hang. It’s up to the athlete.
- Clean can be squat or power.
8 Minute AMRAP
5 Thrusters (95/65/45)(Rx/Scaled/Party)
- Normal competition standards for thrusters.
- Athlete must stand up and step or jump over the bar between burpees.
- Rolling over the bar is a no-go.
10 Minute AMRAP
12 Box Jumps (24/20/20)
18 Wall Ball Shots (14/10/10) all to a 9 foot target.
24 Double Unders (Single Unders can be subbed 3:1 for Scaled and 2:1 for Party)
- You may step up and step down on the box jumps.
- Party athletes can use any height box and any weight ball…it’s the Party Division.
- Bring your own rope.
Use the score on WOD #2 as the tie breaker.
If the athletes also tied on WOD #2 the tie breaker is the score on WOD #3.
If the athletes are tied on WODs 2 and 3 they complete 20 burpee box jumps to a 20 inch box for time. The athlete with the fastest time wins. 2 Minute time cap. Step ups and step downs allowed.
Top 5 Ladies in each division compete in the Final WOD.
5 RFT (12 minute time cap)
5 Deadlifts (155/115/95)
10 Box Jumps (24/20/20)
10 Pull-Ups (Rx only)
- Bar starts on the ground. Tap and go reps are allowed. No bouncing.
- Box jumps must be on the same side of the box. No box-jump-overs.
- Athletes may step up and step down.
- Pull-ups are NOT chest to bar. Athletes must get their chin over the bar on every rep.
Information for Hosts
No Baby Leave the Socks On can be a small, fast, easy event for 20 athletes or a larger event for 100+ athletes that takes all day. It is up to you.
What’s in it for the Host?
- Hosts earn a percentage of registration revenue.
- Athletes love competing against the rest of the Country.
- Finding judges from your male population is a breeze.
- The website, registration and scoring systems are already built and ready to use.
- We design, buy and deliver shirts to the athletes.
- You keep 100% of the revenue from vendor booth and local sponsorships for your event.
- Hosting an event adds at least 20 pounds to your back squat. It’s science.
How Hosts Get Paid
Hosts earn a percentage of the registration fee based on the number of athletes registered at their location. We call this your “Host Share”:
- 10-29 = 30%
- 30-39 = 35%
- 40-49 = 40%
- 50-59 = 45%
- 60-infinity = 50%
Hosts also receive custom medals for their athletes…as long as there are 3 ladies registered in each division (Rx, Scaled and Party) by the 11th of January.
Hosts are paid twice:
- We send a check for 1/2 of Host Share to arrive 1 week before the event.
- We send a check for balance the week after the event. The second check comes from the payment processor and takes 11-14 days to arrive.
Checks are sent to the mailing address provided by the Host.